[Perform-talk] nabs membership call: music for nonmusic majors

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at PCCUAEDU.onmicrosoft.com
Wed Nov 21 16:47:18 UTC 2012

Sunday night at 7 PM.
I'll be in church during the call, so I can't participate.
Please make sure it's on Nabslink Audio's Website.
Thanks, Joshua
From: Perform-talk [perform-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] on behalf of Jordy Stringer [jordystringer83 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 10:35 AM
To: 'Performing Arts Division list'
Subject: Re: [Perform-talk] nabs membership call: music for nonmusic majors

Hey Jules,I did not see the date and time of the call. Perhaps  I mist it.
Is it there?
Jordy D. Stringer
Student, Business Enterprise Program, Bosma Enterprises
President, Performing Arts Division, National federation of the Blind
Changing what it means to be blind
Phone: 317-643-1890
E-mail: jordystringer83 at gmail.com

"Disability is not a brave struggle or 'courage in the face of adversity.'
Disability is an art. It's an ingenious way to live."
Neil Marcus