[Perform-talk] An Archive Of The Nabs And Pad Call From Last Night Is Available For Download

djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com
Tue Nov 27 04:59:32 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!
Since this month's Nabs Membership Committee call involved the Performing
Arts division too, I wanted to post these links to download a recording of
the call for those who couldn't call in or missed the stream.
Special congrats to Julie for doing a fantastic job with her part of the
call. Julie, I've heard you sing, and that was great. You're a good
speaker too!
To grab the call and the special pre-call presentation, visit
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org/audio/presentations

The first two presentations linked on that page are for Nabs On Deck,
which was the pre call show, then the download link for the call. For
anyone who might be interested, some of the past Nabs calls the membership
committee has done are there for you to check out too.
If you have any problems downloading or streaming the calls, please email
me at
daviddunphy at audioaccessfm.com
and I'll do my best to help you.

Thanks and enjoy!