[Perform-talk] tomorrow's horrifying experience on tcjwb. Will you survive the encounter with zombies?

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 04:13:19 UTC 2012

tomorrow  on tcjwb will be a horrifying experience as we play  the first 2 or 3 chapters of we're alive. This  is the story of a fictitious event that happened or happens during this time in LA. Can you survive the show?
Info is below.

Place: Http://Cc.Airshock.Net:8022/Stream.M3u  we also have a flash player for you to enjoy if you don't have a compatible player. Go to http://Wics.Cc and click the how to listen link for more info

time: Monday from 9-11 pm eastern, 8-10 pm central, 7-9 mountain, and 6-8 pm pacific

contact info
show twitter: Http://Twitter.Com/tcjwb
station twitter: Http://Twitter.Com/wicsradio.
We also have a facebook page you can like for news and announcements.  See http://facebook.com/wicsradio for more info.

If you need to contact me off air  contact me here.
http://wics.cc/contact
or here.
Http://Twitter.Com/marrie1

see you there.