[Perform-talk] a tribute to honor the dead on tomorrow's tcjwb

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 03:44:30 UTC 2012

Hello,
Who is doing the requiem?
Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs
-----Original Message-----
From: Sarah Alawami
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2012 11:05 AM
To: nfb perform ttalk
Subject: [Perform-talk] a tribute to honor the dead on tomorrow's tcjwb

Hello to all. tomorrow is a tribute to those  that died int he september 11
attach in 2001. I'm not going in to any detail about that but look it up if
you want info. it still saddens me to know what happened.

We will be hearing the verdi requiem, and ending with some random Thompson.
so come with me as we give tribute to the brave men and women who died
saving lives.

Info is below.

Place: http://cc.airshock.net:8022/stream.m3u
time: Monday from 9-11 pm eastern, 8-10 pm central, 7-9 mountain, and 6-8 pm
pacific

contact info
show twitter: Http://Twitter.Com/tcjwb
station twitter: Http://Twitter.Com/wicsradio.
We also have a facebook page you can like for news and announcements.  See
http://facebook.com/wicsradio for more info.

If you need to contact me off air  contact me here.
http://wics.cc/contact
or here.
Http://Twitter.Com/marrie1
see you there.