[Perform-talk] Audio Access FM Presents An Unforgettable Night Of ACapella Music

David Dunphy djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com
Sun Sep 16 15:29:42 UTC 2012

Hello All!

The Audio Access FM Seven Days Of Fun 1 Year Birthday Bash has seen some good things happen with it. Our guest and regular djs have done some fabulous work, and our web site has been growing a little bit each day. We've saved some of the coolest presentations for the end of the birthday, and the following event you're being invited to attend may be one of the coolest broadcasts of the entire week!

Audio Access FM cordially invites you to a night of musical awesomeness and incredible vocal talent!
Join me, David, station manager and host of the weekly show The Djd Invasion on the eve of my station's official birthdate, Sunday September 16, 2012,  from 7 to 10 PM eastern as I present for you an unforgettable night of music, A Night Of ACapella!

Join us for this special three hour musical journey, as we explore the sounds of acapella music (that is, music where only the voice is used to make the music) with our artist spotlight being on Tim Waurick and his barber shop quartet Vocal Spectrum.
Hear how just a few voices can take the sounds of pop, rock, country, Christian music, disney tunes and more and turn them into some incredible sounding songs!
We'll focus on these types of music, hear how Vocal Spectrum and others made magic with these musical genres, and more. We'll also hear acapella in the mainstream, on the college level, and, if that isn't cool enough, we'll be speaking to one of the most talented vocalists I've ever heard of, Tim Waurick. The tenor of Vocal Spectrum, Tim can sing all four voice parts, and uses this ability to make tracks groups can use to learn the style of acapella and barber shop. He's won some incredible awards, has some cool stories to tell about his concerts, and boy, wait till you hear him sing as well as his vocal range!

We'll even take a trip to the school where four years of my life were spent, Marist College and hear how their two acapella groups are doing, Time check and The Sirens. And the Sirens might even make a guest appearance, you'll have to tune in to find out if they do!

So turn off the television, turn up your speakers, and get ready for an unforgettable night of melody, harmony and great music! It takes talent to make music with nothing more than your vocal cords, and hearing what some of the people we'll be showcasing can do will leave you in awe!

During the show, you'll be able to contact me via email at
djdrocks22180 at gmail.com
via twitter at either
djdrocks
or
audioaccessfm

via skype at
audio.accessfm
or via telephone by calling
516 324 2314

Due to the special nature of this presentation, on air listener conversations will be limited.

However, anyone who wants to come be part of this night of music should, so tell your friends and spread the word! Listening in is easy. At any time between 7 and 10 PM eastern, you can either:

Head on over to listen at
http://www.audioaccess.fm

where you'll be given the option to listen with our built in flash player or a media player of your choice like ITunes or Winamp.

Not near a computer? No problem. Tune in by phone by calling
1-712-432-3900
and when prompted, enter in access code
802213
followed by the pound sign, and you'll be connected to the stream using your telephone.

So let us literally close out your weekend by putting a smile on your face and a song in your heart with our Djd Invasion ACapella Special this Sunday, September 16 2012, from 7 to 10 PM eastern! I hope to see you all there!
http://www.audioaccess.fm