[Perform-talk] Feel Good Turn Up Your Speakers And Have Some Fun With The Djd Invasion Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com
Mon Sep 24 18:10:12 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!
If you're looking for some musical variety and a show that will lift up your
spirits and leave you feeling good about life, then look no further than
tonight's upbeat edition of the Djd Invasion show, starting at 8  PM eastern
on Audio Access FM!
Those who have never heard a Djd Invasion show before will see just what we
can do musically through our variety and how the songs are blended together.
Those who have been fans forever will be treated to fun and upbeat pop, rock
and country tunes - the type of sound I wanted to bring to you last week for
the end of our birthday, but couldn't due to the various difficulties and
other things encountered during that struggle of a show.

But one thing is for certain; if you need some cheering up or a lift to help
you get through the week, then The Djd Invasion is definitely what you'll be
wanting to check out between 8 and 10PM  eastern tonight!
And of course, during tonight's show, your requests are more than welcome to
add to what we'll be putting out there. You can send in your requests via
email at
djdrocks22180 at gmail.com
via twitter at
djdrocks
or
audioaccessfm
Via skype at
audio.accessfm
or via telephone by dialing
516 324 2314

I'm looking to give you a better show than last week, with lots of fun music
and entertainment, so to be there, save this email/message, and at any time
between 8 and 10PM eastern, go to
http://www.audioaccess.fm

or if that link gives you problems, visit
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/broadband.php

So spread the word, tune in and join the fun tonight!
I hope to see you all there!
>From David Dunphy A K A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion from 8 to 10PM eastern
on Monday nights on Audio Access FM
http://www.audioaccess.fm