[Perform-talk] Very basic Audacity question

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 23 13:23:37 UTC 2013

Masha,
    I, too, am interested in learning more about Audacity, so I would be
interested in having a conference call to learn more about it from someone
who can share. If there is anyone who uses Audacity in a Windows based
environment who would be open to facilitating such a conference, please let
me know and I will set it up!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala