[Perform-talk] A Segment On Killing Off Mosquitoes And More On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djd76257 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 20:45:08 UTC 2013

Hi Everybody!
Another Monday has arrived, and that means The Djd Invasion is back again!
Tonight, join me on Audio Access FM and ACB Radio Interactive from 8 to 10PM eastern, then if we go further, just on Audio Access FM from 10 PM up, for another edition of The Djd Invasion.
Get your weekly dose of Djd Invasion fun, complete with interactions, requests, a nice blend of pop, rock, and more. But if that's not enough for you, there is a segment we'll be airing tonight about the destruction of mosquitoes. Those pesky insects will play a part in some humor, and a haunting melody about these critters that will be stuck in your head the entire night.
Want to know what all the buzz will be about tonight? There's only one way you're going to find out... That's by tuning in tonight!

As always, during the show, I can be contacted via skype at
audioaccess.fm
Via twitter at
audioaccessfm
or
djdrocks
Via telephone at
516 324 2552

Or Via email at
thedjdinvasion at audioaccess.fm

And to listen in tonight, go to
http://acbradio.org/interactive
or if that doesn't work, visit
http://www.audioaccess.fm/listen
from 8 PM eastern onward, to chill Djd Invasion style!
Hope to see you there!