[Perform-talk] hello

Timothy Clark Music theblindguitarist1992 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 18:12:29 UTC 2013

hello there -
 my name is timothy and i’m new to the list. i joined last night as a friend of mine mentioned it to me when i was helping him with his mac.
 he made the point that you might be more reseptive to musicians and such.
 so, i figured i would join the list and just see what happens.
 i’ve got a new single out and would like you all to hear it.
 write now it’s a demo but once i hook into the Wampler Paisley Overdrive from the awesome folks over at Wampler, we’ll be set to redo all of my songs with a nice crisp overdrive.
 anyway, here’s one of the tracks.
 peace.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxCIAz68eM8