[Perform-talk] Learn All About The NFB Scholarships

djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com
Wed Jan 16 23:42:13 UTC 2013

Hi All!
The National Association Of Blind Students is doing a special conference
call tonight to talk about the NFB scholarship program. Details are below:

 Fellow students:
    It is time once again for the monthly NABS Membership Committee
conference call. This month we bring you a call all about scholarships
- and who could not use one of those? Please join us as we will have
several speakers on the call to talk about various scholarship
opportunities. Patti Chang, National Federation of the Blind
Scholarship Chair will be on the call to talk about the scholarships
that the NFB is giving out at the national level. To find out more
about the NFB National scholarship program prior to the call, you may
visit the following link:
http://www.nfb.org/scholarships
To sum it up:
When?: Wednesday, Janurary 16, 2012; 8:00 PM EST.
What?: A conference call on the topic of scholarships.
Where?: NABS Conference Call Line: (605) 475-6700. Code 7869673

We look forward to seeing everyone on the call!
And if you'd rather listen via our internet stream, tune in at

http://listen.audioaccess.fm/?bgcolour=royalblue
Enjoy!