[Perform-talk] A Cappella's Anonymous Debuts Tonight On Audio Access FM

djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com
Wed Jan 30 20:11:29 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone!
It's the debut of A Cappella's Anonymous on Audio Access FM. We went
through the pilot; people loved it, so it makes its grand enterance into
the world of Audio Access FM, starting at 9 PM eastern sharp after
Northern Lights.
So if you're on the east coast looking for something unique to wind down
your night, or whether you've just arrived home on the pacific part of the
US, tune in for 120 minutes of vocal pleasure, as we hear what various
college groups can do with just their voiceboxes and maybe a drum beat or
two at the most.
So if you've never listened to much a cappella before, or whether you have
the bug and can't get enough of it, you'll hear it all tonight at 9 PM
eastern. Hear some of the biggest college a cappella groups take on
artists like Tim McGraw, Def Leppard and more!

During the show, you can send requests to me via twitter at
djdrocks
or
audioaccessfm
or via email at
daviddunphy at audioaccess.fm
and if I can find or have the a cappela version of a song you want, you
got it!
It's from 9 PM to 11 PM eastern tonight, so to listen, visit
http://listen.audioaccess.fm/?bgcolour=royalblue
to tune in.
Enjoy!