[Perform-talk] FS:music/studio gear for sale...

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Mon Jul 1 15:54:33 UTC 2013

Hi everybody. Please write me off list to make an offer on any of the
below items. I accept payment via pay pal and will only ship to a
confirmed address in the USA, Canada, or the UK/Europe.

Thanks,

Cameron.

Tech 21 sansamp US steel distortion pedal and direct recording guitar
preamp with cabinet simulation, crystal clean to modern American high
gain sounds, mint condition, includes metal storage box and optional
power supply.

Matched pair of Rode nt5 small diaphragm condenser microphones with
carrying case and accessories in mint condition.

Mint mac book pro with I7 quad core processor, 512 gig solid state
hard drive, eight gigs of ram, and AppleCare coverage until the end of
2014. Let me know if you'd like a detailed spec list... I had a dual
boot setup of OSX Mountain Lion and windows seven sixty four bit and
performance is fantastic using either operating system!

Mint 2011 Antonio Carvalho 5S classical guitar, handcrafted in
Portugal. Has solid spruce top, walnut back and sides, Mahogany neck
with truss rod, ebony fingerboard, rosewood bindings, rosewood bridge,
gold tuning machines, 650mm x 52mm scale. Includes locking hard case
with key as well as new two way planet waves humidifier.

Toontrack Superior drummer 2, mac/windows, 32 or 64 bit. (You'll have
all installs to use, there are three I believe.)

Nadie passive direct box, very durable metal housing, in excellent condition.

ART compact four channel headphone amplifier with power supply in
excellent condition.

Focusrite pro 24 dsp firewire audio/midi interface with plug in suite,
mac and windows, 32/64 bit drivers, can run off of the firewire bus or
via wall outlet. Some of the many features include nutrik front panel
mike/instrument inputs, phantom power, two headphone preamps with
seperat volume controls, multiple line in and output jacks on the back
of the unit as well as midi in/out and s/pdif etc. This also has
virtual environment modeling for playback although I didn't explore
this much. includes original box, power supply, and firewire cable.
Unit is in excellent condition!

Mint Sennheiser e835 dynamic cardioid microphone with box, clip, and
carry pouch.