[Perform-talk] Attention, all blind singers, and songwriters!

Andrew Del Castillo ajdelcastillo at roadrunner.com
Sat Jul 6 17:05:33 UTC 2013

Hi Joshua. I am currently a singer with The Mountainside Master Chorale in
Southern California, and I have many years of choral singing experience. I
also sing with Pilgrim Congregational Church in Pomona, and I have had the
opportunity to sing a number of solos for various services. I am also
currently a member of the NFB of California Inland Empire Chapter. I'm not
sure if choir experience is exactly what you are seeking for this list, but
I would be happy to contribute in any way I can. Thanks.

Andrew