[Perform-talk] It's Four Hours Of Fun On The Djd Invasion Come Join Us And Maybe Win A Prize

David Dunphy djd76257 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 21:50:32 UTC 2013

Hi All!
After all the problems we've had between my computer acting up and other things over the past few weeks, I've decided to treat you all to a special night of fun on Audio Access FM tonight!

Join us first at 7 PM eastern as Dennis takes us through a trip down pop history lane, as he presents another themed edition of Pop Tops.

Then at 8 PM eastern, crank us up for a four hour Djd Invasion special!
This show will really give you a chance to see Djd in broadcasting action. You'll hear everything; from some cool A Cappella tracks to the pop/rock/country songs that have kept you tuning into the invasion for years, and some songs associated with the summer season will be thrown in too!
During the show, you can get in touch in the following ways:
Via email at
thedjdinvasion at audioaccess.fm
Via skype at our *brand new skype account, which is
audioaccess.fm
Via telephone at
516-324-2552
And, you will be able to submit in requests at
http://www.audioaccess.fm/requests/djd
It's sadly not the interactive request system for live shows that I had hoped would be running, but this will allow you to send in requests via email and to make a dedication if desired. And one requester, that's right, one requester will be in a drawing to win either
A 20 dollar amazon gift card

A 20 dollar ITunes card
or a one month netflix subscription.

We'll also be announcing the official brand new time that will not change of A Cappellas Anonymous thanks to your feedback/advice!

So tonight should be fun with music, interactivity and some awesome entertainment, so come tune in by going to
http://www.audioaccess.fm/broadband.php
either at 7 PM eastern for Pop Tops or at any time between 8 PM and midnight for The Djd Invasion!
Hope to see you all there!