[Perform-talk] OT: Survey on web accessibility

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Mar 4 20:51:32 UTC 2013

Hi Friends,
This is from a gal who blogs about screen reader accessibility, who is doing
a project and wants screen-reader users to comment on how we surf the web. I
took the survey, and there are no security graphics. I did have some trouble
with Jaws jumping when I checked a checkbox (getting to be standard for me),
and had to refocus, but it's not long, and you do have edit fields to
explain things. She doesn't ask specifically what problems we are having,
but I included a bunch of things in the context of the questions she does
ask. Here are two links (her blog & the survey itself). Her blog entry "How
do you use your screen reader to read web pages?" is at:
http://hinnihreinsson.com/2013/01

<http://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/lp/endpage-2/?sm=afk4U7WhhOt3ndl6RooBQNHsBdD
487k8L5OiFMo%2f%2fx0%3d> The survey is at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/lp/endpage-2/?sm=afk4U7WhhOt3ndl6RooBQNHsBdD4
87k8L5OiFMo%2f%2fx0%3d

Donna
-- The Heart of Applebutter Hill, a novel on a mission:
DonnaWHill.com

Read Donna's articles on Suite 101:
http://suite101 <http://suite101.com/donna-w-hill> .com/donna-w-hill

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374