[Perform-talk] A personal thanks to all who tuned in to the sws seminar stream

Sarah k Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 06:18:21 UTC 2013

Hello to all.

I would like to personally thank all of you for tuning in to the south western regional seminar. Since I can't see who did tune in and I can not remember who did, I'm sending this announcement out. The stream was such a success we're doing this again in about 8 or so months for the nevada state convention. I should add we had one person from the united kin gum tuning in. That was I think the highlight of the event.

I'll keep all of you posted when we have info for the convention  stream for  november Who knows. Maybe our state will gain more members this way. Hehaha.

Take care to everyone and be blessed.