[Perform-talk] I guess I'll ask this here!

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Sat May 4 21:55:38 UTC 2013

Greetings-
I hope this message finds you well!
this year's Performing Arts convention agenda detailing all of this year's
events  will be released in two weeks. I hope that gives you enough time to
plan to attend all the seminars that you want.
I'm sorry your question didn't get answered sooner!
Jordy D. Stringer
JD'S Vending Services
Owner/operator
E-mail: jdsvendingservices at gmail.com
Phone: 317-757-8471
President, Performing Arts Division, National Federation Of The Blind
Changing what it means to be blind
E-mail: jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Phone: 317-643-1890

A  little learning is a dangerous thing; Drink  deep, or taste not the
Pierian spring.
Alexander Pope