[Perform-talk] Performing Arts activities for convention 2013

blind411 blind411 at verizon.net
Fri May 17 13:49:14 UTC 2013

Jordi,
	Thanks for the information. I missed performing in the Showcase last
year but intend to do so this. Unfortunately, the PAD meeting conflicts with
the Human Services Division meeting and I have a vested interest in
attending that meeting this year. I will, however, continue my membership in
PAD and am willing to help out in any way my talents and energy are needed.

Peace!
Marion