[Perform-talk] This list!

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 06:56:28 UTC 2013

Greetings Federation family –
I hope this message finds you well!
Though this list has been as of late and active, concern yourselves not! Many things are brewing in the performing arts cauldron. Stay tuned for updated announcements and information.
Yours in the bond,
Pres., performing arts division, national Federation of the blind.

Jordy D. Stringer:
Sent from my iPhone.