[Perform-talk] This List!

lizzy lizzym0827 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 17:24:28 UTC 2013

Hi All!
I too am a blind actress (I perform in both community and school
musicals).  The voice over thing sounds awesome! I wanted to do
this when I was younger but totally forgot about it until this
conversation, lol it was one of those random things I saw and
said "Hey I'd be good at that!" But I began pursuing other things
and never followed up with it.  Thanks for the resource BB, I'll
be sure to check it out.  Also if anyone wants to write me off
list feel free to do so!
lizzym0827 at gmail.com
Thanks,
Lizzy