[Perform-talk] A Little Bit Of Chart History On Audio Access FM Tonight

David Dunphy djd76257 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 21:25:50 UTC 2013

Calling All Music Fans Who Enjoy A Good Taste Of Billboard History!
Join me tonight at 8 PM eastern as we go back in time and look at this day back in 1994 for On This Day In Chart History. This chart was suggested by my beautiful girlfriend Amanda who hosts The Affection Asylum.
Hear what songs i pick for countdown extras and see what was #1 on this day in 1994, as we count down the top ten on this day together.
The fun starts at 8 PM eastern on Audio Access FM, and will only be this way for one more week afterwards. Details about all that to come tonight!
To listen in, visit
http://www.audioaccess.fm/listen
starting at 8 PM eastern for our 60 minute look at this day, September 1, back in 1994.
Hope to see you all there!