[Perform-talk] Major Announcement Concerning The Audio Access FM Birthday Prizes And More On The Djd Invasion Tonight

David Dunphy, Audio Access FM's Program Director publicity at audioaccess.fm
Mon Sep 16 21:11:01 UTC 2013

Hi All!
Well, it's the eve of our station's birthday finale, and so far, we've had many chances for you to qualify for our grand prize, which is a laptop computer.
But station management had a meeting last night, and we've decided to end this birthday literally with a bang!
So how do we propose to do this?
Well, if you want to know what's going to down, please, join me tonight on The Djd Invasion birthday bash on Audio Access FM, starting at 7 PM eastern for...
More chances to qualify for the laptop drawing

Chances to play our Press Your Luck game, where the winner will get entered in four, yes, four times, in honor of how many whammies there are in the game
Hear some great music
Learn about the accessible netflix project
And, at 9 PM eastern, a major announcement will be made that will change the birthday qualification playing field significatntly. This announcement will turn this into the biggest giveaway we know of in internet radio history. It will pass anything done for a MushroomFM birthday, and pass most giveaways you've seen in the last ten plus years.
And those who may not have wanted to win might change their minds when this announcement goes down.
This promises to be amazing, and to set the stage for an electric and very intense finale tomorrow. So this is something you won't want to miss!

During the special show, you can contact me
Via skype at
audioaccess.fm
Via telephone at
516 324 2552
Request songs via my special request center at
http://www.audioaccess.fm/requests4djd
Talk to us on twitter at
audioaccessfm
or
djdrocks

And to listen, at any time from 7 PM onward, go to
http://www.audioaccess.fm/listen
Trust me! You won't want to miss tonight's invasion show or the announcement coming with it!
I hope to see you there!