[Perform-talk] new user

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 1 03:38:43 UTC 2014

Hello all. My name is Rob Kaiser. I am president of the Orange County chapter of the NFB.

I have a master’s degree in music from Northwestern Univercity which I received in June of 1983. Being born and rased in Chicago, I performed for various choral and small opera groups in Chicago. Since I have been in Southern California in 1991, I have performed for two methodist churches in Orange County, Orange Coast Chamber Singers, Orange Community Master Chorale. I have done various programs for different organizations over the years since my degree in music.

I am looking forward to posts and putting posts on this list serve. I am also on the music talk list as well.