[Perform-talk] New member introduction

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 21:21:42 UTC 2014

Greetings all,
I wanted to take this time to welcome all of the newest members to this
list. We appreciate you joining and hope that you find posts on this list
useful.
Jordy D. Stringer
President, Performing Arts Division, National Federation Of The Blind
Changing what it means to be blind
E-mail: pad at gmail.com
Phone: 317-643-1890

A  little learning is a dangerous thing; Drink  deep, or taste not the
Pierian spring.
Alexander Pope