[Perform-talk] Your Invitation To Tune In Tonight To A Cappellas Anonymous

David Dunphy internetradioentertainer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 21:32:21 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone!
I remember about a year ago when I told people I wanted to do aa show
with nothing but a cappella music.
Some thought it might work.
Others said, "Nah it won't do well."
And others had no clue how it would do.
A year or so later, many who didn't believe in the show concept love it.
So whether you've never heard this show before, aren't familiar with a
cappella music, or whether you love this kind of sound, I'm inviting you
to join me tonight at 7 PM eastern on
http://the-bell.net/listen
to hear my weekly show A Cappellas Anonymous.
You'll hear everything from country to pop and more put together by both
college level and professional level a cappella groups.
During the show, you're always welcome to contact me via skype at
daviddunphyradio
via twitter at
crazyyetfun2014
or via telephone at
516-945-9165

So if you've heard this show, jtune in to hear some great songs,
including many of the newest editions to a growing music library with
your favorites sprinkled in.
And if you've never heard this kind of music or my show before, whether
you're having dinner, browsing the web, or what ever, tune in at
http://the-bell.net/listen
and give it a listen. You can also hear the stream by putting the
following into your favorite media player of choice:
http://199.180.72.17:9880

No matter how you tune in, hope you'll be there to hear some great a
cappella music!
 From David Dunphy