[Perform-talk] recording interface - Presonus 2by2

brother Timothy Clark theblindguitarist1992 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 16:47:17 UTC 2014

i’m on mac and don’t use drivers.
 i had no idea on that tidbit of information. good to know when recommending. thanks.
Brother Timothy Clark

 RECRUITER FOR THE AMATEUR RADIO  ABOARD the INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION project. please click here to learn more about it.

  http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/research/experiments/23.html

  .
 please check out my ministries page at

  http://www.timothyclarkministries.blogspot.com