[Perform-talk] Recording Discussion list?

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 13 13:00:50 UTC 2014

Dear All,

                I was once a part of a recording discussion list; however,
the traffic was so overwhelming I unsubscribed. How many of you on this list
do studio recording and would be interested in creating a discussion list
specifically for the purpose of sharing tips and recordings?

Also, as I mentioned in a previous post, Santa is bringing me an audio
interface. I use Audacity and would like to enhance my work with it. Does
anyone else here use Audacity? What other PC based recording software is
accessible out of the box? I also have Reaper which, I am told is
accessible, but have not taken a look at it yet. Can anyone give me any info
on it?

Happy Hanukkah & Merry Christmas!

Marion