[Perform-talk] Come Save A Life And Be Entertained In Return As The Save A Child Christmas Special Airs Tonight

David Dunphy internetradioentertainer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 20:00:08 UTC 2014

***Please share this with any friends or family you think would want
to know about this***
Seasons Greetings Everyone!
Well, the night of December 22 has finally arrived, and that means our
Save A Child Christmas Celebration goes down tonight on Sky106 at 7 PM
US eastern time!
I'd also like to thank Radio For Life and WDJm3 for carrying this show
tonight too. They, like Sky, will be given credit for helping to save
a child's life tonight. And

you can help too, just by listening.

On tonight's show, we'll be featuring

The holiday greetings you submitted in via telephone and email,
cleverly put together into tiny little segments played at the top of
each hour

Your Christmas favorites with some comedy thrown in

We'll be helping a parent buy for his or her child in Hour2 thanks to
gift submissions received.

By request, our popular Santa's Modes Of Transportation segment is
back, with a new mode of travel thrown in too! What is it? Find out.
And of course, the giving of money to St Jude Childrens Research
Hospital. This is where you come in.
You'll want to tell your friends and listen to the show, for in Hour
4, we'll check what our listener peak was over the first three plus
hours, and what ever that

number is, we'll donate in money to St Jude's Research Hospital
http://www.stjude.org
and the presentation will be done during the show's final hour in the
middle of a powerful and emotionally chilling and beautiful Christmas
set of songs. I believe that your

Christmas spirit will be renewed by show's end, or that you'll feel
very happy and excited by the time the program is over, for we'll have
fun, play holiday music,

chatter, and more.
And of course, your interactions make things fun. You can get in touch
during the show
Via twitter at
sky106radio
using the hash tag
#djdchristmas
to keep up with the conversation
Via my personal twitter at
digitaldj24
using the same hash tag

Via facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/djdrocks
Via skype at
daviddunphyradio
or via telephone at
516 945 9165

Tuning in is also very easy. Use one of the following methods to do so.
1. Listen Via IPhone or Android With Tunein:

Get the Tunein App and you can search for the station
Sky106
then you can play the stream on your phone. You can use Radium to find
the station too.

2. Tune In On Your Computer:

Use one of the following links to tune in to the stream.

Listen Via The Sky106 Stream Page:
http://www.streamlicensing.com/stations/sky106/l15t3n.htm
where you'll find links to listen with your favorite media player or a
web player.

Or you can use your favorite media player. For instance, you can run
Winamp, hit Control L to open a location and put in
http://listen.sky106.net:9016/stream
followed by enter. Or listen with any other player that suits you.
3. Lastly, listen with The WDJm3 Web Player at
http://wdjm3.weebly.com/player.html

Regardless of how you tune in, you're going to have an amazing time,
and you'll be helping to save a child's life. But either way, join me
in celebrating some holiday

cheer with good music and fun.
I'll see you tonight!