[Perform-talk] Communicate With the Performing Arts Division Board of Directors

LaKeisha Renee Holmes lakeisha.renee at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 00:26:33 UTC 2014

Greetings Performing Arts Division members,
Happy New Year!! I hope everyone’s new year has started off with a huge bang! The Performing Arts division board of directors would like to inform the general body of our new email address. Members will be able to use this email address to email any comments, questions, or concerns regarding the division. The new email address is: nfbpad at gmail.com. Please add this new email address to your address books. Don’t hesitate to write us and let us know what’s on your mind!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Best,
LaKeisha Holmes
Treasurer