[Perform-talk] hello

Carol Hummel angelic.sweetpea90 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 15:19:44 UTC 2014

Hi Silvia, That is a good introduction. I love music as much as you
do. My favorite music is country, Southern gospel, classic rock , some
rock but not much, and most importantly certain movie sound tracks..
What kind of music do you like Silvia? And How was the Convention?

--
For God so loved the world, that he gave his ever begotten Son, that
whosoever, believeth in him shall not perish, but have ever lasting