[Perform-talk] Announcing the online talent show

Jahmal Lovato jahmallovato at me.com
Wed Jul 9 01:32:52 UTC 2014

Hello list,
For those who are interested:

Are you a musician, writer, poet, actor, actress, or have an other talent?
Do you want to have the unique experience of an online talent show?
If so, I am forming an online talent show that will be on Skype, broadcasted to the internet via audio, and will be archived.
The final date has not been set at this time, however I am seeking participants.
If you are interested, and for sign-up details, please e-mail me off list.
There will be cool prizes!
The talent show is completely free of charge to enter or to listen too.
I do audition interested participants ahead of time, so we can set that up as well.
Have questions?
E-mail me off list.
jahmallovato at me.com
Skype: the_floating_phantom