[Perform-talk] Updates on the online talent show

Jahmal Lovato jahmallovato at me.com
Fri Jul 11 07:55:50 UTC 2014

Hello all,
As you might recall, I announced the Become a star online talent show a few days ago.
First off, I’d like to thank the few people who did respond to the call and auditioned.
I’m sure we have more coming, but we have had a couple so far.
I am Still accepting auditions, contact me off list.
What’s the update?
I’d like to announce, thanks to a special sponsorship, that the first prize winner of the talent show(musically,) will be given the opportunity to have a song on the iTunes store, as well as google play.
We just announced this to our participants, and are now announcing it to the public.
Its going to be pretty unique.
My e-mail, once again, is
jahmallovato at me.com
Thank you for your time.