[Perform-talk] Don't Laugh at Me

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 10 13:15:42 UTC 2014

Dear All,

                In recognition of Gay Pride Month, my Spiritual community
had a guest speaker who presented on the myths and misconceptions about
homosexuality in the bible. In keeping with this theme, our music team which
I direct - Sounds of Light - performed Don't Laugh at Me. This recording is
an mp3 of a video recorded on a flip video camera. It is not as high quality
as I would like it, but it gives you an idea of what we do. I am playing
guitar and performing the second vocals. Hope you like the song as much as
we do and can overlook the quality of the recording.

Peace!

Marion Gwizdala