[Perform-talk] Announcement regarding convention

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 04:02:54 UTC 2014

Fellow Federationists,

As you begin to pack for what promises to be a memorable 2014 NFB National
Convention, I encourage you to pack one more thing, your creativity! As you
will remember, the 2014 NFB New Song Project is currently accepting
submissions, and what a perfect time to let your creativity flow then at our
seventy-fourth annual convention! I encourage you to get together with a
group of friends, and see what y'all can create collectively. We are looking
for a song that honors our past, recognizes our present, and embraces the
bright future that stands before us as the National Federation of the Blind.
Don't miss out, we have the opportunity to mark history in a significant
way, and it's time we seize this moment. Plan to collaborate with others at
our national convention, Wednesday evening 5:00 7:00 PM room 243 and
Thursday evening 7:00 9:00 PM room 243 and get your submissions in to
nfbsong at nfb.org!

For more information, please visit our blog post at:
https://nfb.org/blog/vonb-blog/glory-glory-federation-our-cause-goes-marchin

Also, please feel free to contact us if you have further questions. We look
forward to making history with many of you at our seventy-fourth annual
National Convention!

Warm Regards,

Gabe Cazares

NFB New Song Project

Cell: 281-965-9583

Email: gcazares at nfbtx.org

Twitter: @gmcazares

Jordy D Stringer,

President, Performing Arts Division, National Federation of the Blind

Phone: 317-629-4639

between blind people and our dreams.

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.