[Perform-talk] Let The Power Of The Human Voice Light Up Your Ears With A Cappellas Anonymous Tonight

David Dunphy internetradioentertainer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 21:09:12 UTC 2014

Hi All!
Before I go, please be advised I'll be on the pad convention call
tonight, but won't be able to talk much. I will be recording the call if
anyone wants a copy. And, so I can hear it later tonight.

Whether you are a seasoned pro about a cappella music, only somewhat
familiar, or have never heard it all, tonight's your chance to get a
full demo as
to what awesome a cappella music sounds like.
This evening, we'll hear everything from barber shop quartet, to college
a cappella, to professional and so much more, including an all female
barber shop
quartet group.
And of course, any requests for a song or a genre of music that I can
find an a cappella match for will be played too.
Give A Cappellas Anonymous a listen tonight between 7 and 10PM eastern
on The Bell, Calling Clear Across The Miles.
During the show, you can contact me via twitter at
crazyyetfun2014
via Skype at
daviddunphyradio
or by phone at
516 945 9165
and to listen, visit
http://the-bell.net/listen
and let the vocal chords of these artists bring musical magic from
CyberSpace to your phone or computer speakers!
See you there!
 From David Dunphy