[Perform-talk] Hello

David Dunphy internetradioentertainer at gmail.com
Tue May 13 20:06:37 UTC 2014

I know someone who does a gospel music show on the internet who might be
interested in playing your friend's music. If you'd like his email, as I
don't want to give it out on a public list, contact me at
internetradioentertainer at gmail.com
and I can send it to you.
Good luck with everything, and welcome to the list! You going to
convention this year?