[Perform-talk] A Handful Of First Time Plays And More On A Cappellas Anonymous Tonight

David Dunphy via Perform-talk perform-talk at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 16:35:50 UTC 2014

Hi All!
I've been busy this week, gathering up some never-before heard a
cappella songs for the show for this week, and I believe you will enjoy
what you hear.
 From upbeat to slow, from Christian pop and rock to everything in
between, you're covered tonight on A Cappellas Anonymous, coming to you
from 7 to 10PM US eastern time on The Bell!
A 90's set will also be highlighting the show, including a take on a
very popular song from Peter Hollens.
As always, you can reach me during the show via Skype at
daviddunphyradio
Via telephone at
516 945 9165
Or via twitter at
crazyyetfun2014
And tune in at
http://the-bell.net/listen
to tune in!

It's wall to wall vocal power tonight, so hope to see you there!
 From David Dunphy