[Perform-talk] Throw Out The Boy Bands And Bring In The CMA's On A Cappellas Anonymous Tonight

David Dunphy internetradioentertainer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 21:22:10 UTC 2014

Hi All!
Well, the subject of this post may seem strange to you. Hell, you're
probably saying, what's going on?
Well, the truth is, that in our three hour a cappella lineup tonight,
we've got two songs: The first is a mash up of the CMA Nominations for
country song of the year. And with the CMA's airing tonight starting
at 8 PM eastern, we'll be sure to give this mashup a look in Hour 1.
And then, there are the boy bands. The boy bands have lovers, haters,
and those in between. So show favorite Peter Hollens takes on this
subject matter of boy bands, and you'll get to hear what he comes up
with.
That, plus our usual variety of a cappella songs should keep you
entertained on our a cappella journey, starting at 7 PM eastern and
going til 10PM eastern.
During the show, I can be contacted via twitter at
thebellonline
or
sky106radio

Via Skype at
daviddunphyradio
Or by telephone at
516 945 9165

And of course, don't hesitate to tune in using one of the following methods:
1.
Listen in on the bell's web site, using the provided web player or
media player links at
http://the-bell.net/listen
2. Go to
http://sky106.net
and use their links for tuning in.
Or
3. Put the following into your favorite media player of choice:
http://listen.sky106.net:9016/stream

and let the power of the human voice take over your world!