[Perform-talk] Playing piano, and singing at the same time

Marissa Tejeda marissat789 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 17:55:16 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'm new here.  I just joined yesterday.  My name is Marissa, and
I have a question.

I sing, (not well, to me, but others say I am amazing), play
piano, and play clarinet, as well as write, (but that's beside
the point).  Someone told me that I should sing a song, while
playing piano.  I'm a soprano, (so I am told), and I'm looking
for a relatively easy song to play on piano, but has words.  What
I mean by that is, I'm looking for a song that has words, but
also has a pattern on piano, that's not too difficult.
I'm told I can pass off as an alto, so that may expand the songs.