[Perform-talk] Can anyone play these songs?

Marissa Tejeda marissat789 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 02:16:15 UTC 2014

Knowing you, I don't doubt you could! They're all really good
songs.  I can only do River Flows in You, (fully), in the keys of
a, (the original one), and the key of c.  I can do barely any of
The lullaby, and kiss the rain,
Yiruma is a very very good Korean piano composer.
All of his songs are great.