[Perform-talk] NFB songbook!

brother Timothy Clark theblindguitarist1992 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 05:39:54 UTC 2014

josh -
 blessings to you in the name of our lord jesus christ brother. hope all is going well. i can look around to see if i might be of some help but don’t hold your breath. i haven’t the foggiest idea as to even where to start.
 let me know the title of the book and i’ll see what i can do.
 god bless.
Brother Timothy Clark

 http://www.timothyclarkministries.blogspot.com