[Perform-talk] Professional Musicians Needed

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 9 00:06:56 UTC 2015

                Are you an accomplished rock guitarist, bassist, or drummer
who will be attending the NFB national convention in Orlando this year?
Would you like to contribute to the convention in a meaningful, memorable
way? If so, I need to hear from you. I have been asked to direct a band for
a special performance at our 75th anniversary convention and need these
instrumentalists to make it a quality performance. If you would like more
information, please write to me off-list to

Blind411 at verizon.net

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala