[Perform-talk] Professional Musicians Needed

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 21 19:48:00 UTC 2015

Dear All,

                I am sending this information out again, as we are
approaching the deadline to make this happen. This would be an awesome
opportunity for blind musicians within the NFB to show off their talent
while significantly contributing to the 75th anniversary celebration of the
Federation. I hope you will help me highlight the talent that exists within
the NFB!

Are you an accomplished rock guitarist, bassist, or drummer who will be
attending the NFB national convention in Orlando this year? Would you like
to contribute to the convention in a meaningful, memorable way? If so, I
need to hear from you. I have been asked to direct a band for a special
performance at our 75th anniversary convention and need these
instrumentalists to make it a quality performance. If you would like more
information, please write to me off-list to

Blind411 at verizon.net

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala