[Perform-talk] Compiling ASIO for Audacity

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 30 19:15:21 UTC 2015

Dear all,

                For Christmas, I bought myself a FocusRite 2i2. The
challenge I am having is that it uses an ASIO driver that is not supported
by Audacity, resulting in significant latency. I did find some instructions
on compiling Audacity to work with this driver but my technical expertise in
such matters is very limited. Does anyone have the knowledge on how to do
such things and would be willing to help me with this? If so, please write
to me off-list to

SwampFox1833 at verizon.net

Thanks a bunch!

Marion Gwizdala