[Perform-talk] FW: Organizing Blind fashion Show NYFW: Just Like Love Fashion is Blind!

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 18:00:08 UTC 2015

Salutations federation Family, It’s so good to be inside your inbox’s once again.

Please see below for an exciting opportunity.

YITB

Jordy D. Stringer

President, Performing Arts Division, National Federation of the Blind

E-mail:  <mailto:president at nfbpad.org> president at nfbpad.org

The national federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raze the expectations of blind people because lo expectations create opsticals between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.