[Perform-Talk] Performing Arts Division Facebook

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 00:21:24 UTC 2015

Salutations federation family, the below message comes to you from the
Performing Arts Division Leadership team and it says:

You are invited to like the new official page of the National Federation of
the Blind Performing Arts Division and keep up with our latest

News: http://facebook.com/performingartsdivision

All activity will be moved over to the new official page, and the old page
will be inactive as of Sunday December 20. We hope you will join us as we
seek to empower blind performers to live the lives they want!

Jordy D. Stringer,

blindness is not what holds you bac.