[Perform-Talk] Join me for a fun event on the 23rd of this month. See inside for details

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Sun Dec 13 06:52:49 UTC 2015

Is this a  "Sing Along"?

-----Original Message-----
From: Perform-talk [mailto:perform-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Sarah Alawami via Perform-talk
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2015 9:38 PM
To: nfb perform ttalk
Cc: Sarah Alawami
Subject: [Perform-Talk] Join me for a fun event on the 23rd of this month.
See inside for details

Good lovely evening to all.  I hope all of you are well.

On the 23rd of this  month at 6 pm pdt 9 pm edt, handle's messiah will be
streamed. This tradition has been going on for about 10 years now and will
continue hopefully for years to come. I hope all of you will join me. Here
is the info.

Place http://ke7zum.tffppodcast.com/stream hq,
http://ke7zum.tffppodcast.com/mp3-128 mid
http://ke7zum.tffppodcast.com/mp3-96 low
Time: 18:00 pdt, 21:00 edt. Do the uk calculations yourselves. I suck. An
archive of the show will be presented  afterwords for those who want to grab
it. See you all there.