[Perform-Talk] Call for Submissions to Spotlight!

Lizzy lizzym0827 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 04:17:29 UTC 2015

Hi All,
PAD board member and newsletter editor Lizzy Muhammad here to let
you know that we are now accepting submissions for the winter
Edition of Spotlight, a publication of the National Federation of
the Blind Performing Arts Division.  In order to have a
newsletter, we need you to submit articles.  This time around, we
are looking for submissions to fill our "Spotlight" section of
the newsletter which covers a current or up and coming performing
artist, and "Around the Division" which is an update on the
members of our division.  So, if you know a blind performing
artist, a writer/editor who would like to interview performing
artists, or if you have a performing art please consider
submitting something or giving your contact info to be
interviewed.  Please send all information and/or articles to
nfbpad at gmail.com Articles should be 350-600 words, and are due by
11:59 pm on January 10, 2016.  As always, please don't hesitate
to email with any questions, comments, concerns or issues.  I
look forward to reading your submissions.
Best,
Lizzy

-
Elizabeth Muhammad
National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division - Board
Member 2014-2016
Pennsylvania Association of Blind Students - Secretary 2015-2016