[Perform-Talk] Alternative Techniques for Performing Arts

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 14:57:58 UTC 2015

This is a fantastic thread. I would like to hear how actors go about
learning scripts. Due to a mild nerve condition, reading Braille is tedious
for me. During university, I memorized lines for very short pieces for
classes using JAWS, but the pieces were short enough for me to memorize in a
weekend and come back to class ready to rehearse. I have not been able to
devise a more efficient way to learn lines for a longer script, especially
during the rehearsal process when no one is off book yet. Curious to hear
from others.

Bridgit