[Perform-Talk] book publication

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 23:04:23 UTC 2015

Hi Sarah,

Congratulations on the accomplishment of having your book published!
In case you weren't aware, the NFB does have a division for writers.
You can find it by going to nfbnet.org and going to near the bottom of
the list, I think.  It's either listed as "writers division" or "Nfb
writers division" I think.

Again, congrats, and sorry if you were already aware of this.  I'm not
on the writers list so if you announced the same to them I didn't see
it.